Buddy - Dog Photography London
- Professional London Dog Photography -
Say a big hello and woof to Buddy. Possible the most elegant dog I had in front of my camera in London. We met up at Covent Garden, a vibrant and bustling area in the heart of London.
We started our photo shoot by exploring the famous flower carts that line the streets of Covent Garden. Buddy loved sniffing the flowers and exploring the different carts. They are just so picturesque and thanks to being a small dog, Buddy was lifted up and could pose in between the plants. Like being in a real jungle.
We then spotted a couple of the famous London black cabs. Is there anything more London? So of course we had to include a photo with Buddy and the cabs. Buddy wasn't so sure about them at first, but he quickly warmed up to the cabs and posed like a pro. And Buddy wore a lovely red warm tweed coat as it was a little cold. Perfectly dressed in the big city of London.
We also found this cute pink old car. I think I spotted it on a couple of Instagram photos, it's just so adorable and really pawfect.
From Covent Garden we walked to the Royal Court of Justice, commonly called the Law Courts, a very beautiful and impressive building. It is located in Westminster and houses the High Court and Court Appeal of England and Wales. The building was designed by George Edmund Street in Victorian Gothic Style in the 1970s and opened by Queen Victoria in 1882. It is one of the largest courts in Europe.
Little dogs are perfect to put up on things, so we put Buddy on the walls of the Court Building and the photos looked so adorable. Just look at Buddies paws. How cute is he :)
Around the area of Covent Garden there are also some of the famous West End Theatres, Lion King is one of the shows here. Amazing btw, if you have not seen it, go and book your tickets. It is one of the most beautiful shows in the city. And of course the Theatre Building is the perfect backdrop for a photo. Little Dog and huge columns. Love it.
And if you are heading to London with your dogs and want to capture your adventure, here are few tips to get you started:
- Choose a location with plenty of interesting things for your dog to see and sniff. London is a very exciting city with lots to see and do, so your dog is sure to be entertained, but keep in mind, the city can be overwhelming.
- Bring along some treats and toys. This will help to keep your dog's attention and make them more likely to cooperate during the photo shoot.
- Be patient. Dogs can be unpredictable, so it's important to be patient when taking photos. Be prepared to take lots of shots, as you may not get the perfect shot right away.
- Have fun! Taking photos of your dog in London can be a lot of fun, so relax and enjoy the process.
I hope you have enjoyed our little walk around Covent Garden and the area around Stand. It is filled with history and the most amazing restaurants.
If you want to follow Buddy and his adventures, pop over to Instagram:
And if you are ready for your London Photo Shoot Adventure.
A big Awooof from Bridget and The Beagles
© Bridget Davey Photography -www.bridgetdavey.com
*All Rights Reserved *
Bridget Davey is a Professional Dog Photographer, working around Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London, capturing the essence of your dog with all their cuteness and silliness.