Teddy - Woodland Adventures
- Professional Dog Photography Bedfordshire -
Woodland Sessions. They are the best. They are filled with gorgeous views, hidden spots, running around and chasing leafs (or squirrels), lots and lots of sniffing and basically just having a pawsome time.
So, time to meet Teddy. Even so Teddy is 12 years old, he loved climbing on logs and exploring the woods, and he was always up for a game of fetch.
Teddy's photo shoot took place in the spring, so there were lots of little white flowers in bloom. I think they called Buschwind Roesschen in German. But please don't hold me for it.
Fun Fact, Teddy's mum is German, same as me. So the shoot was a lot of fun, mixing german and english together. Sehr toll war das und wir haben sehr viel gelacht. Germans can be a lot of fun and we do understand jokes. Ha Ha.
Teddy loved running through the woods and rolling around in the grass. He is such a happy dog and it was clear that he loved being outdoors. No surprise really, as his mum is running her own Dog Walking Business called "Walkies with Claudia ".
I had a great time taking photos of Teddy, and I'm so happy with the results. He is such a beautiful dog, and his mum and I think, the photos really capture his personality. Just look at his cheeky little face peeking down from the tree stump on us. Love this little guy.
Next stop was the Stone Circle. Not a historic one, but a pretty cool spot. Also known as Check In Circle in the tail wagging world.
And in case you were wondering what breed Teddy is ... he is a Portuguese Podengo. Not very common in our area, so you can imagine how excited I was to photograph him. If you have a rare breed, do get in touch as I would love to photograph your dogs and introduce the breed to everyone.
I had a great time taking photos of Teddy and I'm so happy with the results. The photos really capture his cheeky personality. Love him.
And if you are heading to the woods, here are some tips for taking photos of your dogs.
- Choose a location with plenty of natural light. The woods can be a great place to take photos, but it's important to choose a location with plenty of natural light. This will help to ensure that your photos are well-lit and vibrant.
- Bring along some treats and toys. This will help to keep your dog's attention and make them more likely to cooperate during the photo shoot.
- Be patient. There are so many smells and things to explore and other dogs, so be patient.
- Have fun! Taking photos of your dog in the woods can be a lot of fun, so relax and enjoy the process.
But all good things have to come to an end and it's time to relax, sniff and for Teddy to chill out in his cosy dog bed at home. I hope you enjoyed Teddy's Woodland Adventure as much as we did.
A big Awooof from Bridget and The Beagles
© Bridget Davey Photography -www.bridgetdavey.com
*All Rights Reserved *
Bridget Davey is a Professional Dog Photographer, working around Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London, capturing the essence of your dog with all their cuteness and silliness.